Control systems and visualization
We offer complex services where the majority are control applications and data services of automatic processes of production lines, the individual machines and equipment.
Thanks to the long-lasting experience of our employees and the partnership with the front world producers of automation technology, we offer an optimal solution for the Industry 4.0, one purposed machines and devices, robotic working places, conveyor systems, the component control and the data centers with their management.
Primarily, we deliver the control systems GE Intelligent Platforms, Siemens Simatic and Allen Bradley.
We provide SW / electro solutions from A to Z, also design and the project of control systems and data centers, sensing and evaluation technologies, drives, distribution cabinets, control and information panels, data and power installations incl. putting into operation and putting into service. The electrical projects are made according to the common standards – in the design software EPLAN or Electro CAD. The projects are processed in accordance with applicable EN standards.
- Programming Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) – STEP7, CIMPLICITY, LOGIX
- Diagnose faulty operation of PLC
- Worker panels with GE, SIEMENS
- Virtualization of industrial processes – PROFICY HMI CIMPLICITY, Wonderware InTouch
- Information systems – visualizations, information tables, light signalizations
- Systems for identification and recognization
- Data collection from PLC to Microsoft SQL Database Server
- Aplication for data collection from MS SQL, report creation, printed reports
- Development enviromment is Delphi, C#, Java, any software for industry
- Tightening tools Atlas Copco and Bosch Open Protocol
- Databaze driving systems – Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, any by customers request
Visualization of production
The operator level of the control system includes several workstations that allow data visualization, command input, setting of process parameters and technology control using predefined sequences and procedures.
Other features include data archiving, data servers for production management systems and resource planning (MES, MRP / ERP).